New Equipment - Calibration Tanks
The Burke calibration system provides for quick, precise liquid asphalt flow calibration within minutes without the need of a truck. This model is a horizontal heated vessel utilizing three platform style load cells with test weight platforms to obtain a precise weight. The vessel is zeroed and then asphalt is pumped into the tank and the tank is again weighted to determine the asphalt flow rate.
Calibration Tank Standard Features
- 1,000 gallon tank constructed from ¼” plate and flanged heads
- 67” overall diameter tank
- 2” heating coils with for even, safe, indirect heat transfer.
- I-Beam frame construction.
- 3” flanged fill and return connection.
- 2” Valved hot oil feed and return lines.
- 3” vent.
- Mounting structure with 3 load cells.
- Digital weighing indicator
- Portability option with single axle and heavy duty ball hitch