Cold Feed Bins
Reliable Asphalt Products provides the most accurate cold feed systems offered anywhere in the industry. From single bin add-on designs to large capacity multiple bin arrangements, our cold feed systems are ruggedly built. All systems are engineered with the highest quality steel to extend the operational life of the bins. Our cold feed systems are manufactured with heavy-duty columns, steeply sloped walls, and wide openings that promote an accurate and even flow of aggregate to the belt feeder. Each belt feeder is equipped with a mounted tach feedback.
- Offered in Portable, Stationary, or Skid Mount Arrangements
- Minimal On-site Assembly Required
- More Aggregates and Better Accuracy for Specialty Mix Designs
- Can Be Retrofit to Any Existing Brand Cold Feed System for Extended Capacity
- Standard or Skirtless Belt Feeder Designs to Maximize Aggregate Flow and Prevent Buildup
- Compatible with Any Existing Control System
- Optional Bin Extenders Available for Added Capacity
- Tapered Sidewalls
- Adjustable Radial Gates
- AC, DC and Eddy Current Drives Available
Available in portable or stationary
Belt, Scale, and Slinger Conveyors
We offer new, used and refurbished belt conveyors for use in transporting recycle, virgin aggregate and all other materials used in the asphalt production process. We also stock a complete line of replacement parts for any type of conveyor. These include: all sizes of belting, pre-assembled idlers, motors, reducers, weigh bridges, tach feedbacks and take-up assemblies.
Reliable Asphalt Products offers a complete line of recycling systems for the hot mix industry. Our systems are designed to enhance asphalt production and take advantage of cost-saving recycle. All of our recycle systems are offered in portable, stationary or skid-mounted arrangements complete with all necessary components to provide recycle to any type of plant. Heavy-duty in design, our system includes a large capacity recycle bin with tapered walls, accurate belt feed conveyor, optional 250 TPH lump breaker, and optional in-line screen decks.
- Available in Portable, Stationary and Skid-mount Arrangements
- Tapered Sidewalls to Prevent Material Buildup and Plugging
- Heavy-duty Construction
- Accurate Belt Feeding
- Optional Way Bridge and Gravity Take-up
- Optional Lump Breaker
- All Sizes of Single and Dual Deck Screens Available